Below are All-Star Teams on NBA 2K22 with respective roster overall and attribute AVERAGE of TOP 8 players (or roster count if fewer than 8 players).Hide/Show Sidebar
|2016 USA Basketball||92||74||94||77||76||74||55||90||92||Kevin Durant||96|
|2012 USA Basketball||93||84||92||87||84||74||54||77||94||LeBron James||99|
|Team World||77||69||72||82||65||66||56||73||81||R.J. Barrett||82|
|Team USA||85||77||84||86||82||63||56||82||89||Ja Morant||92|
|Team Durant||92||84||90||81||73||70||62||81||95||Kevin Durant||96|
|Team LeBron||93||89||88||90||87||71||63||86||96||Giannis Antetokounmpo||97|
- OVR = Overall
- INS = Inside Scoring (Layup, Standing Dunk, Driving Dunk, Post Hook, Post Fade, Post Control, Draw Foul, and Hands)
- OUT = Outside Scoring (Close Shot, Mid-Range Shot, Three-Point Shot, Free Throw, Shot IQ, and Offensive Consistency)
- ATH = Athleticism (Speed, Acceleration, Strength, Vertical, Stamina, Hustle, and Overall Durability)
- PLA = Playmaking (Pass Accuracy, Ball Handle, Speed with Ball, Pass IQ, and Pass Vision)
- DEF = Defending (Interior Defense, Perimeter Defense, Steal, Block, Lateral Quickness, Help Defense IQ, Pass Perception, and Defensive Consistency)
- REB = Rebounding (Offensive Rebound and Defensive Rebound)
- INT = Intangibles: the rate of a player's ability to sink a shot in the clutch.
- POT = Potential: the rate in how fast a player's overall goes up during a season/off season (factoring age and injuries).
- BPO = The team's Best Player's Overall.