Below are All-Decade Teams on NBA 2K22 with respective roster overall and attribute AVERAGE of TOP 8 players (or roster count if fewer than 8 players).Hide/Show Sidebar
|All-Decade 2010s All-Stars||97||73||93||89||89||80||61||84||97||LeBron James||99|
|All-Decade 2000s All-Stars||98||89||87||86||72||78||73||78||98||Tim Duncan||99|
|All-Decade 1990s All-Stars||97||89||91||85||82||83||72||83||97||Michael Jordan||99|
|All-Decade 1980s All-Stars||97||84||94||86||88||82||78||85||98||Michael Jordan||99|
|All-Decade 1970s All-Stars||97||89||87||92||76||82||80||81||96||Kareem Abdul-Jabbar||99|
|All-Decade 1960s All-Stars||97||68||86||87||84||79||85||81||96||Oscar Robertson||99|
- OVR = Overall
- INS = Inside Scoring (Layup, Standing Dunk, Driving Dunk, Post Hook, Post Fade, Post Control, Draw Foul, and Hands)
- OUT = Outside Scoring (Close Shot, Mid-Range Shot, Three-Point Shot, Free Throw, Shot IQ, and Offensive Consistency)
- ATH = Athleticism (Speed, Acceleration, Strength, Vertical, Stamina, Hustle, and Overall Durability)
- PLA = Playmaking (Pass Accuracy, Ball Handle, Speed with Ball, Pass IQ, and Pass Vision)
- DEF = Defending (Interior Defense, Perimeter Defense, Steal, Block, Lateral Quickness, Help Defense IQ, Pass Perception, and Defensive Consistency)
- REB = Rebounding (Offensive Rebound and Defensive Rebound)
- INT = Intangibles: the rate of a player's ability to sink a shot in the clutch.
- POT = Potential: the rate in how fast a player's overall goes up during a season/off season (factoring age and injuries).
- BPO = The team's Best Player's Overall.